Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on
- Return will be processed only if:
If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. ANICart shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or colour of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same seller has the exact same item in stock.
If the replacement request is placed and the seller does not have the exact same product in stock, we will provide a refund.
You can return any Device or accessory or product you purchased directly from ANICart for a full refund within 7 days ("Return Period") of the day you received it as long as it is in new condition and in accordance with our return policy. Your devices are not eligible for return and refund after the 7 day, return period has expired.
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession.
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you.
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
After 7 days have passed, you will no longer be entitled to return your Product, unless it is defective.
Note: If you've received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 7 days from the delivery of the product.
To return your Product within 7 days of purchase from ANICart:
- Prepare the Product for return: Please erase all personal information from your device and place it in the original packaging. You may still return the device if the box has been opened.
- Print a mailing label: Visit the ANICart or contact Customer Support for assistance with your return.
- Give return package to the Receiver Agent: Please wrap the package securely, attach the return label you printed to the package, and return to Receiver agent of ANICart.
When we have received and processed your return, our returns department will request the appropriate refund to the payment method used for the original order.
Eligibility for Replacement:
Eligible items from select Seller are eligible for free replacements. If an eligible item is out of stock from the same seller, it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
Conditions for free Replacement:
Items within return window and in stock (exact same item) with same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on ANICart or
- Item received is defective/does not work properly.
Note: A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.
- If your item is "Seller-Fulfilled" and is not eligible for a free replacement, please Contact Seller to request a refund.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.