A CHAIR GARAGE Executive Chair is ultra-luxe, high back chair preferably with a headrest. The Chair offers superior lumbar support, 360-degree swivel options for effortless height adjustments. improve circulation. You want an office chair that will get you through your day. Whether you're responding to emails, evaluating reports or brainstorming with colleagues, the CHAIR GARAGE high-back executive chair provides not only sleek, professional style, but also sophisticated support for all-day comfort. Bestsellers in Study and Home Office Furniture Care:-
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad. .
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight. .
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop. .
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture. .
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches. .
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill. .
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint-free cloth.